FULLY FURNISHED, PRIVATE, MOUNTAIN VIEWS - RENT for 2 days/weekly/monthly
Quiet, comfortable three bedroom home in a desirable area with so much to offer,
The easy access to the house is a paved community drive, and the retreat has a large paved parking area.
Plenty of parking and space to roam. You will not be disappointed with this rental! This is a perfect getaway
location for one, or a few couples, or a family. NOT appropriate for small children due to deck & stairways.
You can enjoy this fully furnished 3 bedroom home, which includes 2 comfortable queen size beds, 2 twin
sleigh beds and, if needed, a comfortable fold out Couch.
We offer clean high pressure showers, plenty of linen and towels, stainless steel appliances, granite
counters, tile and wood floors, and carpeted spacious bedrooms. One bedroom also has been equipped
with a "Bow-Flex" type machine, exercise balls, massage table with flannel sheet and massage oils. We
can even help make arrangements for a masseuse to come directly to the home!
The dining room has two sliding glass doors that open up onto a wrap around deck, highlighting beautiful
sunsets and sunrises and breathtaking 180 degree views of several mountain ranges including the San
Juan's and the Cimarron's.
Some Local Attractions:
- Hot air balloons are often passing by and there are several deer(our pets) in the yard everyday.
- Several fairs and community events/activities are ongoing throughout the year.
- You can hike, bike, snowshoe, cross-country ski and more... right from the front door!
- Water sports are just 20 minutes away.
- The renowned Telluride Ski Resort is about 45 miles away. Divide Golf Resort and Club is within a couple
miles of the home.
- Orvis Hot Springs (offering some clothing optional pools) is about 20 minutes from the house.
- Ouray Recreational Park and Hot Spring swimming pools are about 35 minutes away.
- Nearby airports: Montrose 35 miles - Telluride 48 miles - Grand Junction 90 miles
- Airport pick-up service, cleaning service and catering service available.
We do everything possible to make your time here pleasant and desirable!
OUR RATES :
- $200.00 per night – minimum 2 night stay = $400.00. Over 4 guests are $15 each person
- Secial weekly rate is $1200.00, one week free. This rate applies for up to 4 guests
- Special monthly rate is $3795.00,a savings over the weekly rate. This rate applies for up to 4 guests
- ALL stays require a $200.00 cleaning taxes and damage deposit. Over 4 guests, $15 each person
- If the house is left in good order, generally $75.00 will be refunded.
PLEASE NOTE: One night stays may be possible on short notice. You can give us a try!
Don't even consider a cold hotel/motel setting, when you can vacation in a private, comfortable, fully
- A full sized side-by-side refrigerator with ice maker and cold water outside dispenser
- Stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal, trash compactor
- Cooking and serving utensils,coffee pot, pots and pans,dishes and silverware
- Towels, bed linens, pillows, blankets, bathrobes and slippers
- Washing machine and dryer
- Exercise equipment
- Dining room table, leather couches, fireplace, "Direct TV" (Family channels) with a few movies(DVD and
VCR), and radio
- 4 Snow sleds
- LAWN CHAIRS, table and charcoal grills OUT ON THE DECK with 180 DEGREE VIEWS of SEVERAL MOUNTAIN
- RANGES, SUNSETS and SUNRISES!
furnished and equipped home!
|REGRETFULLY, THIS HOME IS NOW, FOR SALE.
Due to family issues,we are moving back East.
Closing needs to be after AUG 15, due to
vacation rental agreements.
PLEASE NOTE : The return E-Mail will be from
GINGTC@aol.com or email@example.com.
Please make sure you allow the E-Mails to be
received, otherwise it may go directly to your SPAM E-Mail.
SORRY, NO PETS, NO SMOKING
Some of the unique benefits of renting this house:
comfortable beds, high-pressured showers, spacious deck with outstanding mountain views, privacy,
and yet, just minutes from town make this rental a hassle-free, relaxing vacation base. We would be happy
to make arrangements for meal catering, airport pick up and departing service, mid stay cleaning service,
reservations for outdoor adventures such as; river rafting, jeep tours and more. We can even make
arrangements for a private masseuse to come and give you a massage right in the home!
Best of all, we reside less then 10 minutes away, so if there is something you need, we are here to
accommodate. We relish the opportunity to make your vacation in Colorado, one that you will fondly
remember and that you will want to repeat over and over again!
Ridgway is one of the most beautiful areas in Colorado... A photographer's, painter's and outdoorsman's
dream! Summer and winter days are sunny and warm. You hardly ever have to worry about the rain
spoiling your plans. The nights are cool enough to induce a good night's sleep. The wildlife and remote
quiet areas are abundant and, yet, we are only a half hour from an airport, shopping and general
services. Then, to top it all off, the people are physically and mentally active, health conscious, friendly
and courteous. We could not ask for more! Hope to see you soon!
Gin and Den Merrill
Here are some driving
50 min N of Telluride, CO
2 hours N of Durango, CO
3 hours SE of Moab UT
5 1/2 hours SW of Denver,CO
6 hours SE of Salt Lake City, UT
6 1/2 hrs NE of Flagstaff AZ
6 1/2 hours N of Albuquerque, NM
8 1/2 hours W of Garden City, KS
9 hours NE of Las Vegas
10 hours S of Jackson, WY
9 1/2 hours N of El Paso TX
13 hours NE of Los Angeles, CA
11 1/2 hours S Billings, MT
|Ridgway Colorado Home for Rent with
Exceptional Mountain Views
in an Elite & Private Community
We've lived in and enjoyed many areas of the country over the years. When we first discovered Ridgway,
truly one of the most beautiful scenic towns in the United States, it did not take us long before we had
packed up our belongings, sold our home and moved here! Even though all our family is back East, we do
not regret a moment of our decision to reside here. Besides, they all love to come visit us because of all
there is to offer.
The recreational opportunities are abundant, driving to town or work has become a pleasurable experience,
no traffic jams, plenty of wildlife, friendly people and breathtaking views that keep a smile on our faces all
day long. Without hesitation, we believe any vacation time could not be better spent then to relax, play and
breathe here in beautiful Ridgway, Colorado!
An ideal getaway for a
weekend or a few months!